Subscribe:

Why You Gotta Be So Complicated?

Why do people have to be so damn complicated? I ask you the simplest questions in the world and you give me the most complicated answers in the world. What is that? Why is that? How hard is it to say 'Yes' or 'No'? How hard can it be to let your mind to comprehend that?

I can see if I asked for money. Then I can understand it may take time to say 'yes' or 'no'. Still your answer SHOULDN'T be complicated. I know the economy is slow and you might not have the money at the moment.

I hate when people say "I have to think about it!" What in the world do you have to think about? Its either 'yes' or 'no'. Damn you act like I asked you to end world hunger or something. When you tell me you have to think about. I consider you saying 'No' and I moved on. Now you mad because I dropped the subject that you still on.

I ask what you doing? You give me a "Well I don't know what I'm doing today. I'm supposed to go..." No-No. I asked what you doing as of right now. I don't care what you doing later on. What you doing is you on the phone talking to me, while either laying down, watching tv, on the computer, listening to music, or you at work. Why can't you just say that. Going into all your information. I don't care about that? Damn I didn't ask what you doing today" I asked what doing as in what yoour are doing right now.

I also hate when I ask someone what they watching. They want to go all into the movie. Just gimme the title of the movie. I could careless what its about. Odds are I already seen it or I don't want to see it.

I hate when I call someone and they wanna ask you 20 questions. I hang up after that.

I just wish people would answer simple questions with simple answers. The world would be a better place. Because simple answers don't lead to miscommunications. They are more honest and truthful. They don't leave you confused.

Now there are some answers that are too simple, but I don't want to get into that.

Again this blog is directed to NO ONE. Don't flatter yourself.

1 comments:

  1. I guess some people need a lot of time in deciding things. *shrug* Not everyone is spontaneous/impulsive :P But yeah, I get your point.

    "I also hate when I ask someone what they watching. They want to go all into the movie." This yes! I hate it too!

    ReplyDelete