Subscribe:

SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY AND MOVE ON!!!

You know what I dislike? People who are not straight forward when it comes to They sugarcoat it or swim around the subject.

JESUS CHRIST!

If you have something you want to ask me. Then dammit ask me. Stop beating around the bush. I can't read your minds and I am damn sure not taking any hints. If you're not going to ask me then I'm not going to answer. I don't know what you are saying. Help me understand you.

If you want to get with me. Then SAY IT. If you want to fuck me. SAY IT! If you want to talk to me. SAY IT! The worse thing I'm going to do is say 'No'!

Well really don't ask to fuck me. Because the answer IS & WILL always be "NO!"

Just ask me. Just say it. I'm tired of trying to figure out what people are trying to say.

If you have something to ask me. GO AHEAD AND ASK ME STRAIGHT UP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment