Subscribe:

The Single Life [soft vent]

S...
I...
N...
G...
L...
E...

The single life is a good life, but it is not the best life. I'm not saying you need a significant other to be happy, because you DON'T! It's just that feeling you get when you go over your friends house and they have their significant other over. Kissing and cuddling, laughing and giggling, playing with each other and even when they fight... you get that feeling of "I wish i could have a relationship like that."

Maybe it's jealousy or envy or maybe you really do want a relationship, but the single life just does something to you. You're not tied down to anyone, you don't have to explain yourself, you don't have to worry if he or she thinks you are cheating on them. It's just YOU!

But I know somewhere deep down inside you wish you had that one person you can go toand have to your own and i'm not talking about a VERY CLOSE FRIEND either. Once he or she gets them someone, it's NEVER gonna be the same. He or she is not going to be there for you like they always have, they have their own and you feel left out.

SIngle life is good, but i aint great.

So why do people broadcast it like it's something so wonderful. I"M SINGLE WHOA!!! Who cares?

1 comments:

  1. I think I can answer you on this one. You know, right now I'm 16, single and happy, because I have a VERY busy life. I don't have time for a relationship. So when someone is leading a hectic life, I don't think he/she would have much time to think and feel lonely. But yeah, at a certain age and a certain phase of life, people do need a special someone..

    ReplyDelete