Subscribe:

Boy Why ARE You So Obsessed With Me!

"Why you so obsessed with me (Boy I wanna know) Lying that you're sexing me (when everybody knows) It's clear that you're upset with me. Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress. Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this. You're delusional, you're delusional. Boy you're losing your mind. It's confusing yo, you're confused you know. Why you wasting your time!"

Seriously this boy is obsessed with because I'm bisexual. Its likes his fantasy is to have a threesome with me. I don't even think it has anything to do with me being a bisexual. He was like this before I told him what I was. He always textin me asking where I'm at? Calling me all hours of the day. Sending me pic of himself. Even a dick shot. By the way dick is starting to disgust me.

This boy is obsessed and all I did was go on a date with him and gave him a hug. The only reason I went on a date with him is so my friends would get off my back about not going out. The hug, because I'm a friendly person.

I'm going to stop being friendly, because either people think I'm flirting with them or their man or they think I'm a slut. I can't help it that I walk around with a smile on my face and I don't let shit get to me and I just start talking to a person, out of nowhere, that I don't even know. I was raised right I guess.

Why go around antisocial and mean mugging people. I been through too much in my life. I can't get mad anymore.

Back to stalker. Its all good until he starts coming around without noticed. When that starts happening. RESTRAINING ORDER! But now I think he mad at me. He blogged about me on myspace... LMAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment