Subscribe:

When A Person Doesn't Want to Be Bothered...

If a person does not want to be bothered with, why do people consistently try to talk to them. If I didn't answer you that right there means I don't feel like talking to you. If I don't speak to you at all that means I DON'T want to talk you. If a person doesn't feel like being bothered there are signs they show you and they are clears as day.

I'm not pointing out the signs, because you should already know them. And You do know them. Yet you still try to talk to that person or make them talk to you. Then when they yell at you or curse at you or have an attitude. You feel like your feelings were hurt.

So stop trying to talk or mess with people who don't want to be bothered and then your daye won't be messed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment