Subscribe:

If I Could Be Estranged, I Would Be Happy!

I understand I am not in the place to judge people, but I can observe and give an opinion. Though an opinion is like a judgement, but without a harsh outcome.

I can say a lot thing that would make the meanest person in the world or it could come out as me sounding like the biggest baby in the world. I don't really care what people will think.

If I could be estranged from my entire family. I would not mind. I will actually be happier. If I could wake up one morning and not see thier faces or hear their voices. I'm in my own home miles away from them. It would be a prayer answered.

Do I love my family? Yes. Do I want to be around them? No.

Sad isn't it?

I would be fine not having a relationship with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment