Subscribe:

Randomly VENTING AGAIN!!!

I get angry when things don't go my way.

I can get mad. Then 5 to 10 minutes later, I'm over it!

I hate people who can't laugh at themselves.

People who are ready to fight when they get called out their name. Are as immature as the person who called them a name. Be secure with your shit. Then you won't get your undies in a bunch when people say shit to you.

Don't talk to me if you don't like me.

I hate when people ask for my number and don't call me. If your not going to call me, why ask for my number.

I don't do booty calls. I choose when we do it.

BE YOURSELF! Not who you THINK I want you to be.

DON'T LIE TO ME. I respect you more for your honesty.

If you don't want to be with me. Leave me alone.

I never give out fake numbers. If I don't want you to have it. I'm not giving it to you.

Seriously if I wanted to talk to you. I would be talking to you. Don't come up to me asking why I won't get out the car or why I'm sitting over there and not talking. If I wanted to talk. I would talk.

If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, don't talk to me. I don't have time for that shit.

Ladies please. Don't call me asking me to stop talking to your man. When it's obvious that he's the one calling me. Check ya man before you step to me.

I like it when people brag about how good they are in bed. I die so hard when they'e not.

I DON'T FUCK WITH MARRIED MEN/WOMEN. We can be friends and thats it.

Why does it feel like... when you decide to move on. They want you back. They start calling and coming over, wanting to go out. WHAT THE FUCK! Why don't you want me to be happy?

GAY PEOPLE ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!

I just love how people throw their bibles at me. When their sins are far worse than mines. You know a sinner calling another sinner a "sinner" is an ABOMINATION! Committing an abomination is the BIGGEST SIN known.

I don't go by first impressions. First impression are usually bullshit. Maybe the fourth or fifth impression.

Just because you had sex with someone doesn't mean your are dating them. So don't get mad if they sleep with someone else. Just make sure you both are using protection!

Setting standards is a good thing. Just make you KNOW what you want and not what you think you want.

I like cake.

I tend to fall easy..., but once I get up. I'm over it!

I hate my feet.

I'm a freak.

I'm a geek and can be nerdy at times.

I am a weird unique indiviual.

I don't like to share.

I'm very territorial.

I like girls too.

I hate strawberry ice cream.

I'm bored again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment